You have no items in your shopping cart
Terms and Conditions between Renters and Rent Dress Tyuilkina, Onlineshop: Fashion Emergency (Provider)
Before you clickon"Accept", read the terms and conditions of this contract. They may have changed since you last used this service. By clicking on "Accept" at the bottom of the screen, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with the terms, click on "Do Not Accept" and you will not be allowed to rent. We reserve the right to change the terms of this contract in the future.
(1) The offers made by the Provideron the Internet constitute a non-binding invitation to the customer to rent clothes and other productsonthe online shop.
(2) By ordering the desired articles on the Internet, the customer commits toa binding offer to conclude a rental agreement.
(3) The Provideris entitled to accept this offer immediately after the order by sending an order confirmation. The order confirmation will be sent via ane-mail.
(4) This rental offer by the Provideris intended forRentersin the German-speaking European countries, who have reached the age of 18 years.
(5) Rentcontract languagesareGerman and English.
(1) All items will be shipped promptly, if available instock. Items that have been reserved for a certain period,will be delivered accordingly,on the requested date.
(2) Delivery is within Switzerland (deliveries abroad are uponrequest).
(3) The delivery time within Switzerland is usually up to 4 working days (B-Post),after receipt of the payment. A - Post deliveries are usually deliveredonthe next day (if ordered until 12 o'clock).
(4) Some items have a longer delivery time. If an item is not available at short notice, we will inform you by e-mail about the expected delivery time or availability.
(5) In the event of delays in delivery, such as, for example, force-majeure, traffic disruptions and acts of high authority, as well as other events for which we are not responsible, no claim for damages can be brought against us.
(1) For delivery within Switzerland and thepackaging costs, we charge a proportionatelump sum of 9.00 CHF.
(2) For every fifth order or for an amount of 490 CHF, we deliver free of charge within Switzerland.
(1) Payment for delivery within Switzerland is made exclusively by:Pay Pal, EC card and by invoice. For personal pick-up a cash payment is possible.
(2) All products of the Providerremain the property of Rent Dress Tyuilkina (Fashion Emergency).
(1) If damage isincurredby the transportationofthe goods, the recipient must immediately report damage to the shipping service. Other detected damage in transit must be reported to us in writing no later than within 3 days afterthereceipt of the order.
(2) We are not liable for defects resultedfrom incorrect handling, usualwear and tear or external influences.
(3) For repairs and changes ofany kind ofthe goods in own usageorin usageby third parties without our written consent, the warranty claim against us is invalid.
(1) Except for the limitation of the following paragraph 2, the customer is liable according to the general legal regulations.
(2) The customer is liable for major damage ofthe rental item, as far as the repair by a tailor commissioned by us is not recoverable or not included in the rental price. A damage is considered as reparable, if the rented article after the repair by us is further valid for rent. A self-repairof the damage bythe customeris prohibited.
(3) Provided that the customer returns the rental item owedto us in good time and informs us of any damage ofthe rental item, the customer's liability for non-intentional damage (repairable or irreparable) ofthe rental item itself is 50% ofthe specified retail price, indicated onthe online portal at the time of the order.However, the Providercan also claim additional lossconsidering wrong usage of the item.
(4) The customer is obliged to return the dress/ clothes after the rental period of 4 to8 days. If the deadline is exceeded, an amount of 5% of the sales value of the dress(s) will be charged and invoiced per day.
(5)The customer agrees to notify the provider within 24 hours of receiving the order by phone or email if the dress or clothes do not fit. In case of no message, the dress will be charged at the booked price.
(6) If the rental property(s) is not returned within 15 days afterthe expiry of the return period, it is deemed not to be returned butwill be charged at full retail price, minus the already paid fixed late return fees. If the bill is not settled within 3 days after the date of the issue, alegal action against the renter will be initiated.
(7) The limitation period is two years. Deadline starts with the delivery of the goods.
(1) All third-party logos, images and graphics are property of the respective companies are subject to the copyright of the respective licensors. All photos, logos, texts, reports and programming routines developed and created by us may not be copied or otherwise used without our written permission. All rights reserved.
(1) All disputes arising in connection with the rental agreement between the customer and the Providershall be governed exclusively by Swiss law and shall be settled by the competent district court in Schwyz.
(2) Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditionsbe wholly or partially ineffective, the rentcontractremains otherwise effective.
(3) Under current regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and update your personal information at no cost.
(4) The provider can suspend itself at any time; restrict the website or any part of it and / or limit access to any part of the website.
Status: June 2018
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock